RedirHub is excited to announce the release of its latest feature – Multi-Target Redirect. With this feature, users can easily redirect visitors to multiple target URLs in a random or sequential manner, making it an ideal tool for A/B testing, affiliate marketing, and more.
How Does Multi-Target Redirect Work?
The Multi-Target Redirect feature allows users to add multiple target URLs to a single redirect. Users can then choose to redirect visitors to these targets randomly or sequentially. This means that visitors will be redirected to a different target URL each time they click on the redirect link.
Benefits of Multi-Target Redirect
- A/B Testing – Multi-Target Redirect is an excellent tool for A/B testing. You can create two or more versions of a page and redirect visitors randomly to each version. This allows you to test which version performs better.
- Affiliate Marketing – If you are an affiliate marketer, you can use Multi-Target Redirect to promote multiple products or services with a single redirect link. You can add your affiliate links to the target URLs and redirect visitors randomly to each link.
- Geo-Targeting – Multi-Target Redirect can also be used for geo-targeting. You can create different versions of a page for different locations and redirect visitors based on their location.
How to Use Multi-Target Redirect
To use Multi-Target Redirect, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your RedirHub account.
- Click on the “Create Redirect” button.
- Enter the source URL and click on “Add Target.”
- Enter the target URLs you want to redirect visitors to.
- Choose the redirect method (random or sequential).
- Save your changes.
With its ability to create redirect targets, RedirHub’s Multi-Target Redirect feature provides users with flexibility and control over their redirection strategy, making it a valuable addition to any marketing toolkit.